Friday, April 9, 2010

end of break

Well, its the final weekend of spring break. We didn't do much this week as the weather didn't turn out nice at all- we had rain, hail and yes even some snow. We did get outside today for a wagon ride and some bubbles. Little man threw his first serious tantrum when we came in. Cried so hard he was coughing like he might puke. It was not cool and I could not get him to calm down. He is becoming very demanding lately and I am beginning to feel a little apprehensive about his adjustment to the new baby in 6 weeks.

On the local shopping tip- tip toes has relocated and is open for business right next store to New Holland Brewery! This is excellent news for me as we love to eat and drink there and usually take any guests we have for at least a brew or 2. Also exciting news we are finally getting a BW3 here. This was so exciting that I actually had to call my husband to tell him about it as soon as I saw the sign. We both love wings and rarely are near a BWs.

No comments:

Post a Comment