Friday, April 2, 2010

if you dare wear short shorts

Well, not really but it has been so unseasonably warm here that I actually bought a pair of maternity shorts today. Umm hello, my legs are fat, not phat. Hiding in pants all winter kept me from noticing how chubby the legs are looking from the foot up. Ironically I was told today at my 32 week appt. that I am measuring small and now have an ultrasound scheduled for Monday morning. I am so excited to see little Warrior again. He seems so strong in there. His feet let me know as soon as he is awake or my morning coffee kicks in.
Today was the first day of spring break and I celebrated by sending little man to daycare and getting my toes did at the salon. Tomorrow we are meeting the grandparents at meijer garden to check out the butterflies and childrens' garden. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment