Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No progress

Very disappointing appt. today. No real signs of progress. Dr. thought he might have turned breech but a quick ultrasound verified he is still head down. I could have cried when I heard both- first out of frustration then pure joy. Breech isn't something I have ever thought about and we are too close now for news like that.

Little man got a potty seat in the mail on Monday and totally wanted to use it right away with daddy. So he did. I have no idea how to go about this, but at bath time we have been letting him try since he wants to and pretty much each time he has been able to go. He also started climbing out of his crib this past weekend causing us to question where we go from here. Both of these milestones we were planning on working on after Storm Warrior makes his appearance not now. OMG

Foods to induce labor are a dud. Pineapples, italian and mexican have all been tried with no effects. Oh well, at least they are yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment