Sunday, May 16, 2010

Waiting game

Since Thursday's visit to the dr. I have been waiting and hoping that this baby would come this weekend as my dr. was actually on call, but it isn't looking too good for us. We just finished up some Su Casa and I purposely ate lots of spicy pico de gallo and chile on my tacos. I'll probably just end up with killer heart burn.

For a little while last night we thought maybe we were in labor, but the feelings eventually passed. Officially due on the 23rd so I shouldn't be too surprised that he isn't here yet, but I really am ready for him to come.

We finally agree on a name, the room is done, the clothes all washed and the "tree" has been purchased set to be delivered this week. The spring little man was born we planted a maple tree for him. Storm Warrior gets a Japanese white lilac tree.

Any time...

No comments:

Post a Comment