Sunday, June 19, 2011
Summertime, time to kick back and unwind
Swim lessons begin tomorrow. We go every day for two weeks at 11:00. Word on the street is that one of our neighbors will also be there with her two boys. Hoping that this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship! We've been prepping C for being independent and being with the big kids because Bieber and I will be with the babies doing the mom/tot class at the same time. Lately when he has to try something new he's been pulling this shy act and not wanting to do it. Haircuts last week were one of these times. The first time we went to this place he climbed right up and it was no big deal and B and I sat in the chair next to him and they both got their hair cut simultaneously. 2nd time we had to cajole him, try to bribe him with a sucker, then finally just had to pull out the serious/mean mommy voice put B down, lift C up and make him get in the chair. On this visit I made the mistake of dressing them up like cute little dudes only to be disappointed that they were both covered with hair despite wearing the capes. Oh well, fleeting but still cute. Next week our kindermusik classes begin as well. Each boy gets to go with mommy while the other one will stay home with a baby sitter. I think it will be good pre-school like practice for C, and Boots will just love to get his groove on. The boy has some serious rhythm and especially likes when daddy puts on classic R & B. For C Note it was always the Honky Tonk Country channel so its amusing to see the difference in their musical taste. With Boots' dark latin features I think he's gonna be a hit with the ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment