Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shit my kids ruined

I often watch a few minutes of Rachel Ray at 2:00 before Bdizzle gets up from his nap. Recently she had a book featured, Shit My Kid Ruined. The author has a website and I had read about the book in a parenting mag anyway. Not more than a few days later after a few too quiet minutes I walked into C-notes bathroom to discover that B had put a bunch of toys and bath crayons in the toilet which did contain pee as C never flushes without tons of prompting and reminders. I snapped a picture but alas, the camera is never charged and ready for me to transfer it when I actually have a minute to write about it. So one day, it'll make a great piece. Check out the website or book if you need a pick me up shitmykidruined

No comments:

Post a Comment