This past weekend a visit from Grandma and Poppa allowed the three of us to leave warrior at home and finally visit the blueberry farm to pick blueberries. Daddy kept little man occupied while mama picked berries as fast as she possibly could. We weren't there more than 20 minutes but I managed to get a little over 3 pounds. Now the funny part is that since he is such a blueberry fanatic that we will easily eat them up and and I won't have any to freeze as was the plan. But they are so much better than what we can buy in the store so we are all going at them like crazy.
No daycare for two weeks is draining to say the least and even with swim lessons each day this week and next I think we are getting on each other's nerves. I was told that he was "too busy" the other day when I asked him to do something- hmm wonder where he picked up that phrase. Other doozies, just a minute, in a second and later. Love the vocab, but I miss the helpful little buddy that he was when he was one.
No comments:
Post a Comment