Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Shopping disaster
So last Wednesday with little man safely at daycare and warrior sleeping in his car seat, I braved the first post-baby clothes shopping trip. It's desperately hot and I needed a pair of shorts. Also need a swim suit for our swimming lessons coming up soon. Not very fun discovering that the size you are looking for is considered "womens" as opposed to "misses". I know this is all temporary but it still sucked. I tried to channel Clinton and Stacy and not think about sizes and jut go by fit and cut, blah, blah blah. In the midst of the depressing trying on phase warrior awoke and demanded to be fed so I did my best to quickly and quietly feed him in the dressing room. Ended up with milk all over my pants and spit up all over the bench in the dressing room. Luckily I had some wipes in my purse, but I felt like a criminal and wondered if the other ladies in the dressing room would think something weird was going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment