Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to reality, albeit a new reality

4 down, 183 to go...
Fueled on lots of coffee and caffeinated pop I made it through the first 4 days of the year. Bieber chose this week to be up 3 times a night as opposed to 2. Being up to feed at 4 wreaks havoc on a 5:30 wake up call. Thank you sweet baby Jesus that we only have 4 days to get through next week too. Kids did fine, it's mommy who is/was a wreck.
Weekend plans include finally changing the crib over to a toddler bed for Lil C. We bought a new comforter set and a real pillow. I know he will be excited to help daddy with the tools and changing the bed, but seriously, I wonder how many times he will get out of his bed and come out to see what we are doing. We may need to pretend to go to bed too so he doesn't see us all hanging out and having fun. Suddenly it is all going too fast (again) and I know I won't remember it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment