Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things I loved while pregnant and or nursing baby

before I forget...products I have loved
Target nursing tanks
Target/Liz Lange maternity camis- they are long enough to cover bump from beginning to end and I love them even after for modesty under blouses that don't fit quite right since I am still up a size
Mommysox-wish I had these the first time around with C since thats when I had all the swelling, I used them this time during the winter with Bieber and they seemed to prevent the swelling and gave support to my tired legs
Medela support belt- weak abs led to tons of first and second trimester back pain even before the bump was large
Boppy, I own 2, enough said
Medela Pump In Style Breast Pump, I own 2 and let me tell you not having to schlep my pump to work every day is worth every damn penny
Motherwear two piece nursing jammies
Motherhood nursing night gown robe combos- perfect for chilly nights in the nursery
Republic of Tea Decaf Ginger Peach Tea, excellent tea for soothing sick tummy
OldNavy.com for quick and inexpensive wardrobe options when nothing seems to fit and cash is tight
JC Penny (kind of unexpected) for maternity work clothes
SPANX maternity, yes they make them and they are clutch under a skirt or dress to keep all that newly expanded flesh from rubbing together and or jiggling as you chase your 2 year old around town
Sade for some seriously chilled out sounds to birth to Love Deluxe and Lovers Rock on repeat for about 8 hours will do the trick

I'm sure there are more, but these were/are kind of the must haves for me. Kind of have to reflect on it all now, since it won't be happening again- famous last words right?

No comments:

Post a Comment