Monday, September 20, 2010
Diaper Snob Part Deux: Ask and ye shall receive
So, one of my favorite sites diapers.com has their own line of diapers now which of course I want to try, but don't want to be out the money if I don't like them. Until Bieber is out of swaddlers I don't really want him in anything else since I love them so much. Anyway, I emailed asking for a sample and after a few go rounds with customer service was able to get a package free including shipping. I read the reviews which were mixed to say the least, but helpful b/c they indicated that their sizing information may not be quite right and I decided to go with a smaller than normal size. They fit great and seem to be doing the job during the day. Since he sleeps through the night, I am still using a huggies or pampers since I don't want to risk him waking up with a big mess. Overall I am totally satisfied. IMHO they are in between a huggies little mover and a swaddler. Not quite as lofty as a swaddler, but not as papery as a snug and dry. Oh the little things about being a mom. Anyway, as luck would have it grandma sent 2 cases of pampers and I just ordered one from diapers.com so we are covered for a long while. Love it when grandma showers us with presents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment