Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rollin'

Bieber is officially rolling. He can go from front to back and back to front and is totally kickin' some butt at tummy time. Still often ends with a spit up, but at least he is enjoying himself now. He loves to watch his big brother and I won't be too surprised if he is an early crawler. He seems to want to get up and go already when Lil C leaves to room. He isn't growing quite as fast as C, but I am enjoying that he is still my little baby. All too soon, he'll be walking and then running.

Recently took care of the annual pumpkin patch trip down to Cranes. Each of us picked out a pumpkin and we got some small gourds for the porch railing too. Every day when we get home C hops out of the car- and after I put his shoes back on- he races to the front to check on the pumpkins and look for packages.

The latest game in the car is lets see what we can throw at mommy. So first I get a hat, then shoes, then socks and sometimes even his cup. We have done everything we can to discourage the behavior. It's not like I can put him in time out in a moving car. Some days its fine and others he doesn't stop until he has nothing left. Not sure how to entertain a toddler in the car. We talk, sing, etc, but eventually he just decides he needs to throw things.

No comments:

Post a Comment