Bieber has not pooped in a week, yes seriously it has been seven full days. The ped says no worries breastfed babies can do this, but needless to say it causes me great concern. So we may be trying some prune juice this weekend. He farts like a man, a very stinky man and it makes us all laugh because you just wouldn't think that something so bad could come from such a little cutie.
Friday, October 8, 2010
More milk than meat and you can poop any day now
My freezer has more breast milk than food in it and no I am not kidding. So I guess it is time to cut back on pumping. 5 times a day since we went back to work and daycare has yielded a plethora where once there were only a few bags. I was just so nervous that I wouldn't have enough since I didn't have a whole lot stored up when I returned to work. Whoever said breastfeeding is cheaper than formula may have meant staying home and nursing your child is cheaper than buying a pump, milk storage bags, wipes for the parts, microwave sterilizer bags, etc. Though a recent recall on formula had all of my breastfeeding pals and I saying Hallelujah that we didn't have to bat an eye about that. The upside, it may be time to go back to my regular size work pants. The up-a-size ones are getting loose on the waist and I noticed that I was constantly pulling them up today. Woot, woot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment