Thursday, October 28, 2010

All work and no play...

So I was lucky enough to work a 1/2 day today so I could get to the dentist. Unlucky to learn that I have a crack in my tooth where a cavity was filled 18 months ago that will need to be taken care of. My dentist is so nice he is going to move forward with the procedure even though my dental insurance won't pay him to work on the same tooth less than 2 years apart. Can you believe that? Like what if you really have a major issue? You just have to wait until your 2 years are up or pay out of pocket if your dentist doesn't kick ass and hook you up anyway. Next stopped by the eye doctor to pick up my new prescripto sunglasses which looked dynamite, but it was raining and 30 with the wind chill so didn't get to rock the new glamorous glasses. By this time it was long past my afternoon pump session so I drove over to the next store on my list and took care of biz in the car. A few minutes later the errands continued with stops at Carters, Target and Home Depot. Sadly it was time to get the boys so mom didn't get to the post office or to the dry cleaners. Though the cleaners is open 7-7 M-Sat I find it so difficult to get back and pick up my stuff. There just isn't enough time in a day. But in a few weeks I'll get to do it again since the tooth needs some work. Better planning might mean I can come home and take a nice long nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment