Sunday, November 14, 2010

Su Casa and Sweet Potatoes

Bieber started rice cereal Monday (after Halloween) and loved it so a few days later we started sweet potatoes, and a few days later pears. Tonight we had apples for the first time. He is a maniac for the stuff. He just keeps opening his mouth for more and cries very loudly when I walk away to multi-task and make dinner for everyone else and when the food is all gone. I started a few weeks earlier with him than C and his reaction has been much different. He's totally into it. At least he was when I started writing this post. He hates peas and is backing off on the rice cereal, but seems to like everything else we have tried. Soon we will try the oatmeal cereal instead as I recall C-note liked that much better than the rice. So needless to say, pooping or not pooping is no longer a problem.
Last weekend we had Su Casa our favorite Mexican restaurant. We kept talking about tostadas and tacos and su casssssa really over exaggerating the s sounds in the words. Pretty quickly Lil C was totally into it and racing around the house talking about su casa and tacos. This week he and daddy have been playing the I'm a taco game and you have to eat me.
B is still battling a stuffy nose but other than running the humidifier there's not much else we can do. All of us have had our flu shots. C didn't even cry when he got his. He was so brave. I was actually glad I went for the shot rather than the nasal mist one b/c I think he would have had a rougher time with that. He learned the word proud after that dr. visit b/c I kept telling him that daddy would be so proud of him, Miss Carol would be so proud of him when we went to pick up B for not crying at all. He also talks about going to the dr now and getting a shot. He has been really into pretend play lately. This weekend he and daddy were pretending to go to cousin Sawyer's house and had designated different areas in the basement for our house and Sawyer's house. He also has told daddy that his ball is crying and needs a bottle. He does the cutest little thing with his mouth when he pretends to eat something and when he pretends to hand you something it's like he's casting a spell or something with his fingers. You can tell he hangs out with all chicks at daycare and I really hope she picks up some new boys soon. I feel like he is missing out on a same gender play mate and with winter coming, the odds of making a new friend in the hood are pretty slim.



No comments:

Post a Comment