Monday, December 27, 2010
To infinity and beyond
Buzz Light Year stole the show this Christmas and I think our lives are forever changed. Welcome to the world of marketing madness. Why did we do this to ourselves? Er I mean Santa...This thing lights up, has 6 different phrases, lacks a volume control and is everything I hate about toys...plastic, plastic, plastic. Daddy cut himself trying to release him from all the twist ties and other mechanisms they use to keep them in their packaging. But he loves it and it is a lovely thing to hear him shouting, "to infinity and beyond!" When he says it he runs it all together and it sounds more like finny an beyon. Opening presents took forever because he needed to open and play with everything rather than come back to them later. Bieber even had to go take his first nap of the day in the middle of it. I think we all had candy for breakfast too since we all had some in our stockings. And since we did presents twice in one day, he kept asking for more presents today. He doesn't understand that the presents remaining under the tree aren't for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment