Sunday, February 27, 2011

Messiest pets on the planet

I think our cat and dog are the just about the biggest mess makers in our house. They both are total pigs when it comes to their food, leaving bits and pieces underfoot and thoroughly irritating me. With B on the move I find it even less tolerable than normal. So seriously let's think twice about any more pets in this house after these ones make their homes in heaven.
Sconnie guests came for the weekend and a great time was had by all. We made our first trip to the inside playground in months and it was a huge success for all. Even B had fun in the jumper and having his meal in a new environment. We are working off 2s and on to the 3s with me unable to remember how to start real solids. We tried mushy banana with little success this weekend and I just don't remember how I did it with C. Grandma is helping us out with PTCs this week so hopefully she can share all of her infinite wisdom on using the food grinder and/or beginning real foods. Gotta love it when Grannies do daycare and bring cases of dipes! Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment