Bieber is sporting about 9 teeth and had a bright pink cheek when I picked him up at daycare this afternoon so 10 can't be far behind. They are keeping him tossing and turning and sleeping fitfully, but this morning when I went in he was face down, bum up totally snoozing. The daylight savings time caught up with him and C both. The morning was one melt down after the next and I was totally late for work.
Following up with an earlier post, more milk than meat, I was sad to have to throw out 26 bags of milk last night that was beyond it's freshness date. This is not an easy thing to do when you know the hours and effort it took to produce, package and freeze it all. Clearly we are nearing the end of nursing, but I'm not looking forward to it and don't want to rush B out of his babyhood.
Following up with an earlier post, more milk than meat, I was sad to have to throw out 26 bags of milk last night that was beyond it's freshness date. This is not an easy thing to do when you know the hours and effort it took to produce, package and freeze it all. Clearly we are nearing the end of nursing, but I'm not looking forward to it and don't want to rush B out of his babyhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment