Monday, March 21, 2011

Skate or die!

So bedtime is an ever changing process at our house that this week has some fun new things added to it. Starting yesterday we finally got both boys in the tub again for some seriously funny bath time. Bieber loves to splash and play and Cnote was for once totally into the idea. Tonight, though neither boys was supposed to get a bath but since we found them after dinner rolling around in C's pee that he chose not to mention was all over his bathroom floor instead of in the potty, they were both stripped naked and thrown in the tub for an impromptu bath. Once lil B is all tucked in for the night we be-lax by watching fresh beat band and sometimes have an apple, pear or tonight was raspberries for our bed time snack. Then its off to brush teeth, read, dance, spin, fall down, get squashed like a bug and now drumroll please- skateboarding. Skateboarding consists of C stepping on your back (you hope cause it don't feel nice on the front) and balancing himself saying, I'm skateboarding you, I'm skateboarding you. The first time he did this I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop because even though he has a lil people skateboard guy, I don't know where he might have really seen someone skateboarding, but somehow he got it. He's actually quite good at finding his balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment